Monday, July 11, 2022

Testing.

 




As the BA.5 variant spreads, making infection and reinfection a stronger possibility, I am implementing a new policy to help ensure your safety, my safety and the safety of other clients.


As it stands now, I only work with clients who have been fully vaccinated.


I will also be implementing the following starting August 1 2022:


If you attend a potentially super spreading event (plane travel, sports event, theatre, wedding, concert etc.) and our session is within 14 days of you attending that event, I would ask that you test 5 days after such an event prior to your session with me.  If our session is before 5 days after you have attended one of these activities, we will need to potentially re-schedule.


When scheduling future sessions, let's consider this going forward as well.


Please keep in mind that I work out of my home office, and work with clients who have comorbidities or pre-existing conditions.


Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.


Free home testing kits are readily available:


https://www.covid.gov/tests


I can also provide you with a kit anywhere between 15 minutes to a half an hour before your scheduled session.


Again, your safety and my own are paramount.


If you have any questions about this, please let me know.


Stay safe.  Be well.


Regards,


Jim Allbaugh - Rolfing since 2003.