Tuesday, March 10, 2020

COVID-19




Updated:  February 25, 2022


Hello there.

I hope this message finds you and your loved ones safe and well.

My practice is now open.

Please keep in mind that my clients need to be fully vaccinated and immunized.  I will ask for proof of vaccination.  

KN95 or N95 Masks will also be required.

I have been fully immunized as of May 30th. 2021.  I have been boosted since January 14th. 2022.  I can provide proof of both upon request.

Again, your well being and my own are paramount.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. 

Also, If you would like general information about my practice, please subscribe to my newsletter.



I look forward to connecting with you.  :)

I wish you the very best.

Be Safe.  Be Well.

Regards,

Jim Allbaugh - Rolfing since 2003.



“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

- Frank Herbert